Snoqualmie Valley Music is looking for new teachers to start Fall 2019 (possibly even summer 2019)
Here is what we are looking for:
Someone to teach Family Music for Toddlers, Cycle of Seasons and possibly Music Makers at Home in the World:
- The ideal candidate has experience teaching Music and Movement (KinderMusik, Music Together, Gymboree, etc…) and is willing to learn the Musikgarten curriculum
- Experience teaching Music and Movement is not required as long as you are able to sing in tune, love working with kids and are able and willing to learn the Musikgarten curriculum
- This is a very part time position depending on number of students enrolled in classes, and would be well suited for a stay at home parent looking for “fun money” or anyone with a morning or two open for teaching
We are also looking for someone to teach group piano classes:
- Ideal candidate has taught group piano/Musikgarten classes previously
- Candidate should have basic piano skills, ability to sing in tune and willingness to take Musikgarten training
- Candidate should love children and have experience working with small groups of students
- We are looking for someone who has a flexible, growth mindset and is open to new ideas about teaching.
- Group piano classes are generally held after school between 3 and 8 pm, some classes are held in the morning before school (8am-9am)
- This is a very part time position, ideal for someone just looking for a little extra money. Opportunities to teach more classes will be available the following year and will increase over time.
Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in learning more.